Did you get a Start-Up Grant? It’s time develop your business with Start-Up Plus 2.0!
A start-up grant is a good basis when you want to establish a new company. When you complement it with the Startti Plus service, you will get an experienced coach to support your company from the very beginning – free of charge.
Looking for ways to improve your business? We are here to assist you!
Startti Plus is an expert service that the TE Office in Uusimaa offers its clients who have received a start-up grant. The service includes coaching to enhance your sales and support your marketing skills. In addition to coaching, you will receive a written plan for developing your business.
If necessary, you are entitled to four additional meetings with your business advisor in order to deepen your sales and marketing skills.
It is advisable to book the coaching meeting 3 to 6 months after you have established your company. By then you will have gained an understanding of your clientele, and the coaching session with the advisor can focus on matters relevant to success.
How do I become a Start-Up Plus client?
Applying is easy:
- Apply for a start-up grant at the TE Office. Learn more about the grant in our article
- When your grant application has been approved, apply for the Start-up Plus service electronically using this form and choose YritysEspoo from the service provider list
- We will get in touch with you and book you a personal meeting with a business advisor
Meetings with our business advisors are booked quickly and flexibly, if necessary we can come to your office or arrange further meetings with a video connection.
- Business clinics for existing companies
- Network comprising 60 top experts (bookkeepers, lawyers etc.)
- An opportunity to network with other entrepreneurs (see Events)
- We provide advice in Finnish, Swedish, English and Russian
The results speak for themselves
- 1 800 client meetings annually
- 500 new companies established annually
- More than 90% of companies established through us are operational after two years and 80% after five years
The Centre for Economic Development, Transport and the Environment (ELY Centre) in Uusimaa has chosen EnterpriseEspoo to carry out the Startti Plus 2.0 service together with strong partners.