The Start-up Plus service is aimed at entrepreneurs who have received a start-up grant. The service is free and is designed to make sure that the enterprise is successful. The process includes at least one client meeting as well as a written plan to aid the client with the sales and marketing measures of the company. Use the service 2 to 4 months after beginning operations. In that period you have gained an understanding of entrepreneurship, and a coaching session with an advisor will focus on the matters relevant to success.
How do I become a Start-up Plus client?
1. Apply for a start-up grant at the TE Office
2. When your grant application has been approved, choose YritysEspoo: http://tinyurl.com/starttiplus from the service provider list
3. We will get in touch with you and book a personal meeting with an advisor
• Meetings with an advisor booked quickly and flexibly, if necessary we can come to your office
• Business clinics for existing companies
• Network comprising 60 top experts (bookkeepers, lawyers etc.)
• An opportunity to network with other entrepreneurs (see Events)
• We provide advice in Finnish, Swedish, English, German and Russian
The results speak for themselves
• 1 800 client meetings annually
• 500 new companies established annually
• More than 90% of companies established through us are operational after two years and 80% after five years