Do you want more customers and sales revenue? It is time for Start-up Plus!
The Start-up Plus service is aimed at entrepreneurs who have received a start-up grant or begun business activities using 4 months unemployment benefit. The service is free of charge and is designed to help your company grow.
TE Services offer this coaching service in order to support new entrepreneurship in Finland. Start-up Plus is provided by contract partners, such as EnterpriseEspoo. The process includes at least one meeting with our business consultant as well as a written plan to aid the client with the sales and marketing measures of the company.
You can easily register for Start-up Plus service here:
Use the service 2 to 3 months after beginning operations. In that period, you have gained an understanding of entrepreneurship, and a coaching session with a business advisor will focus on the matters relevant to success.
How do I become a Start-up Plus client?
- Familiarise yourself with the Start-up Plus service
- Register for the service using this form by TE Services and choose YritysEspoo from the service provider list
- We will get in touch with you and book a personal meeting with a business advisor
Meetings with our business advisory consultants are booked quickly and flexibly, if necessary we can come to your office
- Business clinics for existing companies
- Network comprising 60 top experts (bookkeepers, lawyers etc.)
- An opportunity to network with other entrepreneurs (see Events)
- We provide advice in Finnish, Swedish, English, German and Russian
The results speak for themselves
- Over 2 000 client meetings annually
- 500 new companies established annually
- More than 90% of companies established through us are operational after two years and 80% after five years